About McGann Hughes Gratz
Committed to Serving Our Clients
Our partners are all former Assistant State’s Attorneys with significant litigation experience. As a firm, we strive to provide our clients with exceptional legal guidance, individualized strategy, and prompt communication. We are goal-oriented and assist our clients not only with litigation, but also with settlement and plea negotiation. Our areas of practice include:
- Criminal law, felony and misdemeanor charges, violations of probation, incarcerable and non-incarcerable traffic offenses such as driving under the influence (DUI), civil citations, protective orders and peace orders
- Family law, initial fillings for divorce, child custody or child support, modification of alimony, child custody, visitation or child support, protective orders involving issues of custody or emergency family maintenance, marital settlement agreements and mediation support
- Personal injury law, settlement negotiation and litigation
Every case is unique, and in some circumstances, it may be more advantageous to negotiate a settlement or a plea agreement. In other circumstances, it may be more advantageous to go to trial. Whether you want to fully litigate your case, are motivated to negotiate a resolution short of litigation, or are still exploring your options, we can assist you in that effort.
Call McGann Hughes Gratz at (301) 658-2494 or contact us online to learn more about our firm and how we can help you. Schedule a virtual or in person consultation with our lawyers today! Se habla Español.
Our team genuinely cares about our clients, and we understand that when you need to hire legal counsel, you are likely facing a serious situation involving your life, your family, or your property. We are here to help.
Why Choose McGann Hughes Gratz?
- We are former prosecutors with significant trial experience
- We strive to provide our client with prompt, candid and open communication
- We work with our clients to develop a personalized, goal-oriented strategy for each case
- We will assist you in evaluating whether a plea, settlement or mediation is a beneficial way to resolve your case
- Our family law attorneys are trained mediators
Call (301) 658-2494 for a Consultation - Se habla Español
We want to help you identify and achieve your goals. At your initial consultation, we will discuss the different aspects of your case, educate you on the relevant law, and discuss your options moving forward.