Rockville Family Lawyer
Kimberly Ulan concentrates her practice on all areas of domestic relations law including divorce, custody, and child support. Kimberly is admitted to practice law in Maryland.
Prior to entering private practice, she was an Assistant State’s Attorney for Montgomery County, Maryland. She prosecuted various criminal cases, including jury and bench trials. Additionally, she litigated motions before judges and coordinated with prosecution and investigation efforts with the Department of Justice and other federal agencies. Kimberly began her career as a law clerk for the Honorable Cheryl A. McCally in the Circuit Court for Montgomery County.
In 2021, Kimberly was appointed to the Domestic Terrorism Task Force by Governor Larry Hogan. She is also a member of the Montgomery County Bar Foundation Diversity Committee and has worked on the Summer Scholars Pipeline Program, which is an effort to attract diverse candidates applying to local law firms.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2016
- Loyola University Maryland, Bachelor of Arts, 2013
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Maryland
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Bar Foundation of Montgomery County Diversity Committee Member 2017-present
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Public Service Award from the Maryland Legislative Asian American and Pacific Islander Caucus (2019)
- Public Service Award from the Montgomery County Korean American Association (2019)